#2) I could stretch myself to go to different services all around Korea or even around the world so I can get a better grip about god in all different ways. It would also be a good experience and a fun way to discover many things out. If I could have a chance to do that I would really be thankful to go use that chance.
Monday, November 9, 2009
Personal Reflection
#1) The first thing I should do to connect with god better is to attend weekly Mass and attend it every time I can. So I can get a better understanding of god and what he does and what is happening these days spiritually. I would like to get a chance to go back to my spiritual life like it was in the U.S. I had a good understanding at that time, but since moving here it feels like that the connection between me and god was cut off. Plus the service is so much different, so I have problems in getting used to the mass order so I have rejection toward the Korean Church I am going to. Another way I need to do in order to get a better understanding for god is to have my quiet time and worship him by myself and say things that I really don't other people to listen to. I could do better in quietness and have no problems in what I am doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment